Filter for V/U U/V seperation

   A few weeks ago there was some discussion on the bb about
  desense between 2M and 440cm side of things.  A Comet Duplexor
  was suggested as well as some commerical filters.  I have this
  problem badly (440 goes all but deaf especially when you TX on 2M FM)
  and wondered if anyone has plans on building your own filter.
  I remember seeing a Mode "J" filter in the satellite handbook but
  I haven't opened that book in some time.  Are there better designs
  out there?  Anyone have suggestions or building plans?
  Thanks

  73, de KI0KN  James