Echo report from CM88

Telemetry AOS: 1855 [trees], MEL: 1900, LOS: 1905, which matches predictions
given large trees due north of me.  Nothing heard elsewhere on 435.xxx at
various times during pass.  Sorry, no telemetry; i still need help getting
9600 bps packet working.
				-- KD6PAG

P.S. Is there downloadable telemetry yet?  I'm in the process of rewriting
my telemetry CGI to be more generalized (rather than using separate programs
for AO-40 and UO-11).