Congratulations AO-51/ECHO Supporters.

Congratulations to All,
At the last count, we have reached $100,253  in our ECHO Launch  campaign.
This is a big mark and with your support we will reach the total of  $110,000
As you will have noted, the commissioning is going well and I am expecting
that the satellite will be open for your use later this month. (no promises yet
 on the actual date).
 Also later this month we are holding a meeting on EAGLE, which will  review
plans made to date and how we should proceed. - so we are not  letting the
grass grow under our feet!.
Meanwhile do continue to support the ECHO Launch campaign, It will
automatically close once we reach $110,000 and any additional funds will be put  toward
EAGLE.
Some AMSAT-NA members have expressed a desire to contribute to P3E being
built in Germany by AMSAT-DL. Contributions to that project may be sent to
AMSAT-NA, clearly marked for P3E, such donations, which "May" be  eligible for a
USA tax letter, will be forwarded to AMSAT-DL. Details on the Tax  letter are
still being developed.
Once more CONGRATULATIONS you are making it happen!
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT