RE: Handheld for Echo and FM Sats?

Hey Mike,
You can rx and tx at the same time on the FT-50R? Slick trick, tell me
how..I have missed something...
73,
Mac, W8XF

Wrong!  The FT-50R is absolutely a full duplex HT.  I have made literally
hundreds of sat contacts with mine.  Everything I stated in my last post
stands; IT IS FULL DUPLEX!

My portable station is the FT-50R, a 70cm ARR preamplifier running on a 9V
battery velcroed to the side, and an ARROW sat antenna.

73, Mike kf4fdj