Re: Handheld for Echo and FM Sats?

Hello Darrell and the Net:

I appreciate your effort in consolidating a list. Hopefully the list
will be included in the next update
of the ECHO BOOK, under equipment successfully used.

Another category are the mobile and  base transceivers useable for full
duplex 2M and 70cm.
To start the list off,

Mobile transceivers:
Yaesu model FT-5200 for full duplex FM voice satellite operation, 2M
uplink and 70 cm downlink.

Base station transceivers:
ICOM IC-910H
Yaesu FT-847