2232

Hello friends,
I have just hooked up(right I hope) a AEA DSP-2232 that was sitting on a
shelf collecting dust. I hear the bird very well on my ao-40 setup, a six
foot dish with a tri-band patch feed.(70cm for rx).
Setting up the Echo TLM software I need a little help. I have gone into the
ini and set the port and baud rate(9600). Anything else I have to set to
decode?

Thanks....Don..w2xb