Updated AO-51 ECHO page

I noticed Mike has updated his ECHO page on his website. Surf on over to
http://web.infoave.net/~mkmk518/echo.htm .

I know Mike and Jim both have been spending lots of time teaching our new
baby how to walk and talk so cut them some slack on direct questions and
such. In most cases someone on the -bb can point you in the right direction,
and the quicker the commissioning will get done. My .02$...

Remember to keep sending the telemetry in to
http://www.coloradosatellite.com/echo/

73, Drew KO4MA