From: Gould Smith [mailto:gouldsmi@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 1:54 PM
To: Ronald I. Nutter; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Replaying telemetry files in TLMECHO

Hi Ron,

Currently TLMCHO will display the current TLM data received and create
.csv files.  You can open these .csv files and graph them in Excel
(select columns and use the graph wizard) OR on the ECHO TLM upload site
you can see some selected data graphed by days you select.

http://www.coloradosatellite.com/echo/     chose the graphs option on
the
top navigation.

Gould