From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Gould Smith
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 11:43 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Extra 9600 bps practice available

Just a reminder for those wishing additional operational practice receiving
9600 bps and using WiSP.

UO-22 and GO-32 are both operational and have their Store and Forward
Mailboxes operating.

GO-32 is in a similiar orbit to AO-51(ECHO) and has been following it.

GO-32 uplinks        145.850, 145.890, 145.930
            downlink     435.225

Broadcast callsign    4XTECH-11
BBS callsign            4XTECH-12

If you haven't used WiSP before, read the HELP files and take your time
setting up the program completely.

73,
Gould
WA4SXM