Re: Handheld for Echo and FM Sats?

Thanks to Drew KO4MA, A.J. Farmer, AJ3U, Ron KA4KYI, and Bob Bruninga
for your replies.

Looks like any full duplex handheld will work, but the most capable
seems to be the Kenwood TH-D7.

The Arrow antenna also seems to be well regarded.

I think that I will sell my VX-1R and start shopping for an Arrow
antenna and full duplex handheld.

Darrell
VE7CLA