Satellite rotor control interface help needed

Hi all,

Just getting my first real satellite station set up and need some help and
on interfacing 2 different rotors (Yaesu G-550 and Ham IV) to steer my
antennas for satellite work. I am currently running Nova for Windows and
need to either build an interface to run both the rotors or find an
in-expensive interface to buy. I want to stay with the Ham IV (15sq ft.wind
load) to turn the rest of my VHF/UHF beams for FM and SSB.

Does anyone have any advice on an interface that will control 2 different
brand rotors?

Thanks for the help,

73's, Dan KA0OXH