Field Day Scores

I would like to remind everyone that participated in AMSAT Field Day and would
like to send/email their results, July 17, 2004 is the last day to submit them.

If you email your results to me, I will send you a confirming email so that you
know I have received them. If you mail them to me, please be sure that you use
the correct zip code.

Bruce Paige
PO Box 310
Alief, TX 77411-0310