Re: Fw: Information Request

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 08:22, Martha wrote:
> Would someone who is familiar with FO-29, help this student.  Thank you -
> Martha

Hello Martha and Laurent,
   Although I have not used the program there is one written by JE9PEL  to
decode FO-29 telemetry... there is also a text file that explains the
telem...
  http://www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel/

look under "My wrote Programs"

  files fo29cwte.txt and fo29cwte.zip
should sort out the telemetry questions...

73
Kevin
WA6FWF
#19623