ECHO telem--"empty" .csv files?

First, congrats to all who made Echo successful!

Second, I finally got a chance to try and grab some Echo telemtry last night.

I can indeed see the BBS packets in the "Downlink" window, so the tlmecho program is hearing the TNC.

Here is my observation and question: at the end of the pass (and another unattended pass or two last night), the .csv files were created, but they do not appear to include any telemtry data.

Should we expect telemetry data every pass?

Is there an option/feature I need to toggle on?

(I'm pretty sure I have all the files needed: tlmecho.exe, echocoef.csv, and cpbini.txt).

Thanks in advance,

Mark L. Hammond    [N8MH]