Satsked and Echo

Hello to the Net,
	Is anyone out there still running Satsked and feeding schedule info by
way of Instant Track v150?
	After loading the latest ORBS183N keps, distributed by Ray Hoad, into
Instantrack and generating the passes in Satsked, I find they AZ and EL
are not equal, between IT and SS.
	To prove something was wrong, I also loaded GO-32, in the same way.
Everything was fine. To prove it was not the computer I also loaded the
keps and set up Echo, in a laptop I use for presentations. Echo just
does not seem to show up correctly in Satsked.
	Clocks are equal and I have carefully checked the BAT files and
settings in the CFG., PRI, files, edited to add the new Satellite to my
system.
Any ideas out there?
Thanks and 73,
Wally Carter K4OGT
Control Operator at KE4ZXW
Located at the Virginia Air and Space Center
Hampton, VA