FS Gulf-Alpha 70cm 8x8 Circular polarized yagi

(repost, reduced $10...  next stop is ebay)

For Sale,

Gulf Alpha 70cm 8 hor, 8 ver circular polarized yagi. For the sake of
accuracy, this is the "older" version of the antenna, that uses push nuts to
hold the elements on versus the Delrin nuts and sleeves
shown in the center image of the enclosed link.

This was my primary 70cm uplink for AO-40 "portable" (FD and my backyard on
a tripod, but it did not stay out in the weather -- never permanently
installed...  can be seen in the 2003 FD result Amsat-NA journal issue, side
by side with a Teksharp dish).

http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com/Product%20Page%20435-437mhz%208%20ele%20sat%20yagi.html

Excellent, excellent condition. New is $188; asking $120 plus actual
shipping (about $15 USPS Priority mail insured) with documentation.

First email from a US buyer gets it. (Money Order, Cashier Check, or PayPal)

Reason for selling? Since I operate portable, a couple of separate 70CM
yagis that I can phase will lie flat in the car, unlike this antenna.... no
complaints on performance or construction, though)

(A recent call to Gulf-Alpha says they may stop making these...  get one
while you can)

Bill

W1PA