From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Jerry Pixton
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 6:10 PM
To: Tim Holmes; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] IC706MKIIG / Mix W / Echo TLM / Help needed

Tim,

Topically these sound cards programs look for data on the left channel.
This is the tip of the stereo connector.

One of my bitches is that programs using sound cards should recognize that
they are stereo devices and sometimes we users what to put stuff on the
right -not left- channel because other stuff is on the left.

Jerry, W6IHG