Re: MixW on higher data rates

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Seguin" <n1jez@verizon.net>
> I'm not sure it will happen primarily because of the A/D converters on
most
> sound cards... It will barely do 38k4. I have a similar problem with the
> Motorola DSP56002EVM-RI in that the DSP has plenty of horsepower, but the
> A/D converter is on the ragged edge when it comes to sample bandwidth...

 It has something to do with the basis design audio bandwith of 20 hz to
20khz of most soundcards. Look at the SDR sites for more info on this
subject.
 I presently use a Symek modem and have the Symek front end mod on my 847,
so I'm ready for 38k4, and with a different IF filter 76k baud is doable
with this setup, with the upgraded76k baud  modem.

73 Jeff kb2m