NOVA KEPS

Hello all.

Getting kep's into  NOVA had me getting older by the minute, then!

In NOVA click "kep elements", Internet upload, configure download.
Remote files button, is "edit the list".
Box titled "Remote file name"  WRITE.
NORAD/elements/other.txt
click add
click ok.

This will make NOVA look to the www file that Kelso has the current keps for ECHO.

NOVA will now have keps for one, "AMSAT-ECHO" and you can now select it and move it over to active..

I hope this helps someone faster than it took me to figure it out.  73's see you on the birds.

Steve/kb9ups