From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Christensen, Eric
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 5:30 PM
To: 'AMSAT-BB'
Subject: [amsat-bb] Listening for higher than 9k6...

Just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me what data that is higher than 9k6
"sounds" like?  Is it even more "quiet" than 9k6?

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org
kf4otn@w4ral.#rtp.nc.usa.noam

ARRL Member
AMSAT Member: 35360 (I gave ECHO a lift...  Did you???)
Support your Hobby!  Join a club.

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW and eQSL.