From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of N6OJ
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 1:04 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Echo

Hi All

I did a cut and paste of the new Keps on the Amsat web page, entered them
into the Nasa file
then tried to update the satellite file  ( I AM USING NOVA) it said Bad
Data for all three sats
then I tried to set it up in the same tabular format as the other Keps in
the file
it finally took the Unisat  3 data I do not know why it took only that one,
the data
seemed to be written in the same format
Any help in getting the sats loaded

Chuck