AW: 2 questions...NO-45 and AO-16

Hi Andrew, Hi List-Members....

NO-45 is working fine, i did a test during the last pass over Europe
at 18:15 UTC. The Typical PTT-Clicks where there and the TNC is working
fine. The Callsign for UI-Digi is ke6qmd and for the BBS ke6qmd-1.
Here the Test-Result:

[KPC3-6.0-HM$]
4949 BYTES AVAILABLE
THERE IS 1 MESSAGE NUMBERED 1
YOU HAVE 1 MESSAGE(S) WAITING
ENTER COMMAND:  B,J,K,L,R,S, or Help >
MSG#  ST SIZE  TO     FROM   DATE               SUBJECT

1     PN 26    DF1VB  DF1VB  00/00/00 00:50:56  test 123

ENTER COMMAND:  B,J,K,L,R,S, or Help >
r 1
MSG#1 00/00/00 00:50:56 FROM DF1VB TO DF1VB

SUBJECT: test 123
PATH: KE6QMD

Das ist ein Test

ENTER COMMAND:  B,J,K,L,R,S, or Help >

The other question i think is answerd....
Regards, Jochen df1vb

DF 1 VB
Jochen Althoff
JO 31 RM