RE: Echo

Chuck, I had the same problem,  I deleted the dash between amsat and echo in
the NOVA nasa.dat file and it fixed the problem
Bill

I did a cut and paste of the new Keps on the Amsat web page, entered them
into the Nasa file
then tried to update the satellite file  ( I AM USING NOVA) it said Bad
Data for all three sats
then I tried to set it up in the same tabular format as the other Keps in
the file
it finally took the Unisat  3 data I do not know why it took only that one,
the data
seemed to be written in the same format
Any help in getting the sats loaded