From: Reicher, James [mailto:JReicher@hrblock.com]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 16:10
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] APRS question

I have a Kantronics KAM with firmware circa 1990 that I used to run a
BBS on.  It will operate in KISS mode.  What applications are there that
I can use for APRS or other packet type communications?  I'll need
something simple to configure and operate, preferably free-ware, since,
not only am I cheap, but my XYL frowns on my spending more money on
radio gear.
73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO