Thanks For Polarity Inputs

Thanks to all, especially Rick, for responding to my Echo polarization
"survey".

While the Echo antenna descriptions by Rick really help (I'm still working
to sort it out Rick), it appears we'll have to wait through the
commissioning process to see what configuration the Echo design team deems
most appropriate.

Until then the choice of antenna polarization will be just another element
of excitement we'll work with as Echo grows from birth to maturity.

Regards...Bill N6GHz