AEA PK-900 Help

I have decided to become more active with satellites after the launch of
ECHO. I have an AEA PK-900 with the 9600 board. What I don't have are the
instructions for replacing the internal battery (slightly dead after
sitting on a shelf for 6 years!) and also the "PK-900 EPROM Installation
Instruction" (so I can properly remove) the PK-900 Gateway option chips.
I'd be most grateful if anyone could please provide these instructions! I
checked the Timewave website with no luck. Thanks!

Greg Higgins  KB5GLV