From: Gary Persons [mailto:kd5day@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 12:00
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] OK I give!

Just tied to hear Echo on the1539 UTC pass over Fort Worth, Texas and heard
nothing. I have the correct time and I am pretty sure I have the correct
set of keps entered into Nova. I am using a D7 and the 440 side of and
Arrow. This is twice I have not heard the bird. The frequency I have on TM
D7 is 435.150. I am certainly no new comer to chasing satellites. But I do
not understand what I am doing wrong.

If someone has the current keps, maybe that will help.

ARRRG!