Re: MixW

At 09:39 AM 7/5/2004, you wrote:
>Can anyone send me the setup procedure for MixW to copy ECHO and the other
>digital birds. I can't seem to get the right combination.
>Thanks in advance.

How about putting it on the list so we all can see it. It will be a few
days before I get there and I would also like the information.
Right now I'm working on getting satpc32/wisp/KCT all working in XP so I
don't have time to look at mixw right now and I don't want to be asking the
same questions down the road that are being asked now.

Think about it .....