IC706MKIIG / Mix W / Echo TLM / Help needed

Hi,

I am getting set up to try using MixW with EchoTLM to try copying an
echo pass.  My 706 has the same 6 pin din that a mouse cable uses, and I
wanted to try connecting direct to my sound card.  Looking at the
pinouts for the cable, it appears that I need to connect line 4 (data
out) and Line 2 (ground) to the plug for the sound card, but I dont know
which goes to which part of the plug, can someone help?  Also, If
someone could summarize the settings to get mixW working with the
comport replicator etc, it would be a big help

thanks

Timothy A. Holmes
W8TAH - Amateur Radio Extra Class Operator
StormNet Chase 9
Certified Advanced Skywarn Spotter
Assistant Emergency Coordinator - Medina County
Web page:  http://www.qsl.net/w8tah