RE: ECHO waterfalls

These are nice.  You can calculate the tumble rate.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Robin Cutshaw
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 12:09 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ECHO waterfalls

I've been saving Echo spectrum captures using an SDR-14 and noticed some
interesting things.

In orbit 36, the telemetry turned off at about 03:29:10 UTC -
http://www.hamlabs.com/echo/echo36-1.GIF and was intermittent for the rest
of the pass - http://www.hamlabs.com/echo/echo36-2.GIF

In orbit 43, the telemetry switched to what sounded like 1200 baud -
http://www.hamlabs.com/echo/echo43-1.GIF and then back -
http://www.hamlabs.com/echo/echo43-2.GIF

Watching our new baby is quite a lot of fun!

Robin (AA4RC)