rotor controls

I recognize that most are currently involved in the
early stages of ECHO but if anyone has time for a
little advice to help me get on the birds, I'd
appreciate it.

 I've got a fairly complete satellite station ready to
set up but lack an antenna rotor control.  The Yaesu
GS 232 is pricey and I'm hoping something else is
available.  I'm using Mac Doppler Pro for a tracking
program but have the capability of Windows XP as well.

Any suggestions?

Ralph, K0HML