SatPC32, KCT and XP

Does anyone have satpc32 running in XP with the KCT drivers installed?
I want to try and keep just one platform running here. Reading the .txt
file it says that it will run up through win2k. I had no problem running it
installed in XP until I copied the files over from the KCT folder into the
satpc32 folder. Once I did this it just kept coming up with a error every
time I tried to start it.

What I would like to do is run satpc32 with wisp as a combo package. I
would also like to do it in XP. I can go back to win2k if I really need to
but I don't really want to.

Any ideas??
Thanks,

Think about it .....