TlmEcho on Serial Ports above 4

I have my TNC on Com7, and TlmEcho worked just fine with it. You have to
manually set the com port and baud rate in CPBINI.txt manually but the
software itself doesn't choke on it.  Here is my setup for the MFJ-1278
with the G3RUH 9600 baud option installed:

;init file for TlmEcho
;com port number. Valid ports are 1, 2, 3, 4
port 7
;port data rate.  Must match the tnc
;supported settings: 9600, 19200, 34800, 57600, 115200
speed 9600
; y = init the tnc into kiss on startup
init y
; y = take the tnc out of kiss when program is quit, kissoff
kissoff y
; type of TNC.  'kpc' for kpc 9612, 'tapr' for tapr or pacomm or taper equiv.
tnc = tapr
; Callsign is the Users Amateur Call
Callsign w0eec
; GridLoc is the Users Grid Locator