Working so-50

Tried working so-50 and an FM sat for the first time ( running NOVA and
Unitrac 2003, and ts2000) Ts2000 wont accept a tone '67.0' in the sat mode
so I tried to worked the sat in split mode. Assuming adequate power,
accurate ant pointing, correct freq's and I have to assume I was
transmitting the tone, I don't hear my own signal coming back like I do on
fo-29. Should I?  .
Bill