Echo strong 17:15z West Coast

Copied Echo very well here on the west coast.  Very strong signal even
though only a 11 degree pass.  I don't have the TLM decoder installed yet,
but could see lots of information presumably going to the control
operators.  The QRM I was receiving last night on Echo's downlink was gone
this morning.

My configuration is an MFJ-1278 TNC with the G3RUH 9600 baud daughter-card
installed using just the plain vanilla Windows Hyperterm application.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7