RE: Echo Success MixW & Tlmecho

Hasan:

You may have problems with the Soundmax card.  I have been emailing the guy who wrote the AGWPE packet engine.  There is something in the card that is different from anything else.  He has been having problems with getting AGWPE to work with it as well.  I have been thinking about getting the USB Soundblaster device to get around this problem on a laptop.

Ron
KA4KYI