Re: Wisp & XP

Hi Chris

Since recent computers don't have ISA slots, I am hanging on to older
machines that do have them still, yet are fast enough to run w2k.  I like
to use w2k for that, where I have a spare legal copy of it, but don't have
a spare XP.  The P-233 with 184MB or RAM seems to run just as fast with w2k
than with win98se.  W2K is much more stable than my win98se that I have to
reinstall from time to time after reformatting my hdd.  I am getting tired
of win98se acting up.

I believe that my kct/t will serve me fine for another ten years.  I am
already running it since 1999.

Are you sure that it is XP that does not support ISA cards, or isn't it
that the kct/t does not work due to a lack of a driver that works with XP
and w2k?

73 de Dieter kx4y

At 16:42 7/2/2004 -0400, you wrote: In a message dated 02/07/2004 14:35:34