Re: Netscape 4.79 Unblocked

Danny KE4RAP wrote:

>If you were using MS specific code and required users
>to be on Internet Explorer, I would be throwing stones at
>you too.. but I think throwing stones at you for requiring a
>web browser made in this millenium is just insane.

The over-riding principle in all of this must remain, though,
why we put this information on the web in the first place.
Because we want it *read*. Any requirement above plain
vanilla brain-damaged least-common-denominator html
must be looked at very carefully.

With that said, the new Amsat web site looks good. I've
seen some disastrous web pages, but this isn't one of them.
Well done!

Grid: CN89mg                       pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W     - Hospital/Shafte