I like the website

Emily.

Did you do the website (must have missed something)?  If so (or to whoever
did) Fine Business.

I have had zero problems surfing it with the latest version of explorer both
from the home and on the road with the laptop.  I even snuck back to the
passenger cabin on one flight and tried it from one of the satellite access
terminals.

Fine business.  Bravo Zulu

Robert

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX