Re: UFO on 435.285 +/-

> Hello.
>
> I heard data on 435.285 +/- just as unisat3 came up.
> I didnt decode anything, so it might not be G3RUH 9k6, but maybe 9k6 GMSK.
> Tracking the antenna with unisat3 gave the best signal, up to S9+10.
>
> Im very sure it was unisat3, as the signal when off just as de footprint
> left Italy.
> On todays passes, when the footprint didnt cover Italy, i heard no signal
at
> 435.285 +/-
>
> Regards
> Brian OZ1SKY.

Brian...See http://www.amsat.org.uk/iaru/informal_detail.asp?serial=33

UniSat3 Updated: 07/03/2004   Responsible Operator
Supporting Organisation  La Sapienza University Roma
Contact Person     fabio.santoni@uniroma1.it.nospam
Headline Details: A 12 kg microsat intended to be launched by Dnepr now
scheduled for end of June 2004 together with Oscar Echo. Intended to contain
a V/U FM transponder and 9k6 GMSK telemetry downlink. Proposing to use the
same frequencies as are used by AO-27

I'd say it must be Unisat-3....let's hope the FM repeater gets turned on
sometime!

73, Drew KO4MA