Re: satscape

Do you mean if I do an automated update of the keps
within Satscape they are already loaded there or do I
need to look for them somewhere special?

Michael  K3MH

--- gehna <gehna@vsnl.net> wrote:
> Sat scape users keps of AMSAT ECHO is up in new
> launches.
> vu3sxe.

> those of the author.
> satellite program!
> Majordomo@amsat.org

=====
Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Physiatrist, Treating Individuals with Neuromuscular Disabilities
Consultant, Information Technology Based Health Care Solutions