UFO on 435.285 +/-

Hello.

I heard data on 435.285 +/- just as unisat3 came up.
I didnt decode anything, so it might not be G3RUH 9k6, but maybe 9k6 GMSK.
Tracking the antenna with unisat3 gave the best signal, up to S9+10.

Im very sure it was unisat3, as the signal when off just as de footprint
left Italy.
On todays passes, when the footprint didnt cover Italy, i heard no signal at
435.285 +/-

Regards
Brian OZ1SKY.