" Hearing" Echo

I struggled "hearing" echo, till I noticed a previous post that said 9600
telemetry in fact only sounded like noise
So, at the next pass, I just watched the S meter... the current keps are
spot on, you cannot really "hear" anything,
but the 3 S unit noise level that doppler shifted 20Khz total LF during the
pass confirmed it.

RX FT736
ANT 70Cm vertical colinear

G4DMF
All outgoing Email is checked with NAV 2004