MixW and tlmEcho

Just ran the ~1607 UTC pass of ECHO here in Vermont.

I used an FT-847 with the 9k6 data output feeding the sound card on my
PIII - 700 laptop running Win2K. I was running MixW configured as a 9k6
G3RUH mode. I installed the MixW Comm Emulation Driver and set it to output
MixW on COM5 and loop to COM4. I then set tlmEcho to COM 4 19,200.

Worked fine! Got quite a bit of telemetry. I only downloaded MixW last night
and spent about a hour configuring it and playing a bit. Seem like a pretty
simple solution for those without a 9k6 hardware modem.

I don't know about uplinking. Only copying telemetry at this point...

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator