Re: Re: AMSAT Website Redesign Available to the BB

Congratulations folks for the work done. The only drawback" the site is open freely to all" As i suggest to
someone in the recent past, can we restrain as the ARRL does the site to members only? A general section open
to all and the rest for members only.

I found actually AMSAT is more visible through his web site than from any other sources and for why i have to
pay my membership if my next friend can acces the web site freely?

BTW I don't know if someone ever think about an alliance with ARRL to publish a satellite section in their
journal? instead of 6 issues a year we can get a 12 months AMSAT news with an ARRL membership as many are
probaby actually also paying for. If this can help in reducing the administration load could be more $$$ can
be directed to satellites funding. If we can extrapolate this a little bit more is it possible in the coming
new century to have AMSAT as a part of ARRL where the actual AMSAT membership fees will be directed only to
cover satellite constructions and launches. As someone already said " I made a dream that one day..." MLK...
Please read here a "suggestion" i don't want to be killed for that...

I'm aware too about the supporting stuff but for some it is so far away money speaking than they even prefer
to remain out of the membership. For those with other reasons to remain out of membership it will be
interessting to see if a new class of member lets called it "DONORS CLASS" with minimal services like web
site acces only no other priviledges, no journal ect..ect.... can get them to send money?. This class wil be
dedicated only to fund directly  satellite projects. 100% of your hardly earn $$$ will go directly to fund a
satellite project of your own choosing...not a penny to pay for admistrations fees.

This class is based on a generally accepted rules that it is often more easy to get 10 peoples paying 40$
than one to pay 400$.

June 24 happy Quebec national day "La St-Jean"
July 1st happy Canada day
July 4th happy independence day
July 14 happy french national day "Le jour de la Bastille"

To all of you who can be concern.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator