Re: Possible MixW ECHO Solution

THANKS!  Hasan,

I will look for a six-pin mini-DIN at my RS tomorrow as well.  My cable is
for TNC hookup via DB9 an only is wired for 1200 to my KPC-3.  I use the
stereo mini-phone jack (DATA on FT-847) for soundcard applications, so to
get connected to the 9600 bps pin I need a special mini-DIN-to-mini phone
jack cable.  Last time I had to go to Anchorage to get mini-DIN's...we'll see.

If successful I will week to download MixW.  Can you or anyone suggest a
site for obtianing it?

Tnx, Ed - AL7EB