Re: Wisp & XP

Hi Nels

I wish we could find someone who could write a driver for XP / w2k so that
we could use the kct/t with wisp running either one of these operating
systems.  I would love to get away from win98se and run my P-233 that is
purely dedicated to ham radio on w2k.  This computer is running fine on
w2k, but can't use the kct/t with it running wisp for the digital birds.  I
still am one of the very few being on uo-22 and go-32.

73 de Dieter kx4y

At 07:25 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Been years since I have been on the digital birds and with ECHO up there I'm
>trying to get the stuff working again.
>Is there a way to make WISP,XP and the KANSAS CITY TRACKER work together.
>The rig I'm using is the Icom IC-910H
>Thanks for any help.
>

>73,
>
>Nels, WØTUP