From: "hasan Schiers" <schiers@netins.net>
To: <gopalmadhavan@vsnl.com>
Cc: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 08:25
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Possible MixW ECHO Solution

At this point, the only thing you can do is look at the schematic for your
interface. If it is direct like some of the early rig blasters were, it
should work (they had no rx line isolation). If it uses a transformer or
other device...it may not.

Easy way: wire it direct with a separate cable and see if it rx.

On the TX side, I have no idea whether an interface causes problems...it
sure would make we wonder, however, given the rx problems.

Is ANYONE using a COMMERCIAL interface like the RASCAL or Rig Blaster, etc,
and having luck copying 9600 baud from the bird with MixW ???

...hasan, N0AN

gotta run for work, 73