RE: Re: ECHO and Kenwood TH-D7A(G)

Hi Francisco

> My TH-D7A (G) has no KISS option. The manual says only
> the TH-D7E has this possibility. Are you sure?

The (G) version does have KISS, although at 9600bps it is limited for PACSAT
use because (a) there are no internal packet buffers worth talking about and
(b) the 9600bps line speed leaves no room for protocol overhead. So for
serious PACSAT use it's not really an option to rely on.

Still, pretty cool you can pick up the bird on such a device.

73 Howard G6LVB