'celestrak.com' has new KEPS [Was: Names Applied]

New KEPS can now also be found at:

    http://www. celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/tle-new.txt

and if you're running SatTrack under Debian LINUX, 'gettle' should pick
these up for you.  The new objects are called:

     LATINSAT D
     CELESTIS 04/SL-24 R/B
     DEMETER
     SAUDICOMSAT 1
     SAUDICOMSAT 2
     SAUDISAT 2
     LATINSAT C
     UNISAT 3
     SL-24 DEB
     AMSAT-ECHO

So, please, those in Europe or near the Middle East, see if you can post
updated AOS/LOS for 435.275 MHz, as i doubt we'll hear that in the 'States.

			         -- KD6PAG

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]